Some feature for a really professional lighting software

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

supa
Operating System: Mac OS X

Some feature for a really professional lighting software

Post by supa »

Hi! :D

I train students on stage technique with Daslight in a high school, and I really miss a function that is included in all professional dmx software, for example Chamsys or GrandMa. And that's the cue bank/list and cue faders.
A perfect solution would be if the touch faders, buttons, knobs could be midi and dmx mapped and we could put together a user interface for this.

Also, there is a problem that if there is a scene in which lights 1, 3, and 4 are on full brightness and another scene is running next to it in which lights 2 and 3 are on and I reduce the brightness of this scene, then light 3 brightness also decreases, even though another scene is running in which it has maximum brightness for this light. It is switched to HTP for nothing.

I think this is the most user-friendly program with the best price-value ratio, but these are the only features that it lacks in order to truly belong to the professional league.
Thank you :)
hutje
Operating System: Windows

Re: Some feature for a really professional lighting software

Post by hutje »

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8145

I think I meant the same thing as you described it as a cue fader, but for then for a sequence for cues/steps after each other to be able to fade from the first to the last step and back.