Several Touch Mapping Issues

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Soundbooking
Operating System: Windows

Several Touch Mapping Issues

Post by Soundbooking »

Hi guys, I have several problems with touch mapping at the moment. I try to explain them but it‘s not so easy to describe what I‘m facing.

1. Pause, forward, backward button from the FX added to touch are working not probably. After pressing one of them they are not more synchronized with the FX and toggle what the FX button doesn‘t do.
2. Also I want to link some fader from different FX scenes in one bank to the touch. Also they react not like the original fader, when I change the scene most of the fader get up back to 100%.

Does someone also have this problem? Are there know bug existing which will be fixed in a future version? Some hints or recommendations what I‘m doing wrong?
Soundbooking

Re: Several Touch Mapping Issues

Post by Soundbooking »

Small Update, I tried the same like in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Pdn6LllkKdc
Result: Doesn´t work because saves not the different values per mapping. I have created 4 buttons for 4 different color palette effects (values) but when I change in the Touch Mapping one of them, all 4 gets changed.

Any ideas?
juls

Post by juls »

Hello,
Thanks for the report.
It will be corrected in the next release.
Regards
Soundbooking

Post by Soundbooking »

Is for the release a timeline existing?
Please also check the mapping of the other effects values, it seem that there are more problems at the moment existing.