[FEATURE REQUEST] Chaser Function for scenes

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

s.broeer
Operating System: Mac OS X

[FEATURE REQUEST] Chaser Function for scenes

Post by s.broeer »

Hello,

I don't need this until now, but for a new job I have to realize a setup with a chaser function for the scene of one or more bank.

I know that you can run a scene to bpm or pulse, but I need to programm several scenes in one or more banks and than combine them to a chaser that runs to bpm or pulse. Unfortunatelly I didn't find that in D4 and D5.

So ... is there a way to realize this in D5? And if not, please take this as a feature request with high prioraty.
I also could create a poll if this will help to see how many users will like this function too.

Regards,
Stephan
Let there be light ...
Stephan
DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Chaser Function for scenes

Post by DJMan32 »

So im not sure how familiar you are with daslight, BUT, just to clarify, in daslight 5 there is 3 different ways to achieve this.... Kinda. First way is to create a super scene, drag all the scenes you want onto the timeline, then you can use the speed fader to adjust the speed. Unfortunately there is BPM feature in the super scene........yet (NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK DASLIGHT!!). The second way to achieve this to set the jump to function to jump from one scene to whatever scene you want (also not controllable via bpm but you can jump in and out of the group). The third way is to make a step scene. in each step you can modify how long it stays their for, fade time, in live mode you can modify how fast the chase runs, and you can even set the drive mode to bpm or step on pulse to sync to the music however this does not reference other scenes outside of the step scene.
jessica
Operating System: Windows

Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Chaser Function for scenes

Post by jessica »

Engage the support team and provide clear details about the desired functionality, and how it will benefit your specific monopoly go workflow or use case, and any relevant information. otherwise when submitting a feature request.