Line In BPM go out on MTC miditimecode

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Nordlead

Line In BPM go out on MTC miditimecode

Post by Nordlead »

Hello guys i am an german people and my english was very bad!
I search an Software wat give my an BPM analyse on Line in AND then give my an MTC
(MidiTimeCode) out on my midi port.
Can i make this with Daslight ?

Hallo leute,
Ich suche eine Software die mir am line In nen BPM counter hat und mir nen MidiTimeCode signal auf meiner Midischnittstelle raus gibt.
Kann ich das mit Daslight verwirklichen ?
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

der Simon hat gerade diese woche, zu eine andere gesagt das moglichkeit kompt mit der nachste entwicklung von DVC2.

So wir warten alle ab fur diese neuighkite.

entschuldigen deutsch ein bischen rostig.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
Nordlead

Post by Nordlead »

oh it´s very cool i will buy daslight only for this funktion many years ago i have this problem very well thanks a lot and i waitig away.

sorry and my english ^^
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Sunlite Suite supports MIDI time code, along with BPM analysis with frequency control.

www.nicolaudie.com
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

So Simon what you are saying is that we should all switch over to Sunlite, because everything we keep asking for has already been written into their software.

May I take this opportunity to explain that all of us here are of the opinion that Sunlite is very difficult to comprehend, especially as we have all taken the time to learn Daslight. the 2 programs certainly have some similarities, but to actually program and operate they are totally different.

Yes, I wish I had perhaps started with Sunlite, because it certainly seems Sunlite gets major priority when it comes to program advancements updats and improvements.

However I feel that if any of us change to a different software it will almost certainly not be Sunlite. Many have discussed other software options, and nobody has ever mentioned Sunlite.

So again please keep us in the loop as to developments , and let us know when we can expect updates , and what will they contain.

Thank you.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Advanced midi control such as MIDI time code will probably never be implemented into Daslight, it is too advanced.