FX speed in SUPERSCENE

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

musicdrive
Operating System: Mac OS X

FX speed in SUPERSCENE

Post by musicdrive »

Is it possible to use speed from scenes in superscenes? When I make FX through COLOR MAPPING, I can't set the speed to my audio track. How can it be set?
juls

Re: FX speed in SUPERSCENE

Post by juls »

Hello,
I don't understand you question.
Can you explain more ?

Regards
musicdrive

Post by musicdrive »

For example: how do I set a faster movement of the Butterfly effect from the COLOR MAPPINGS section in SUPER SCENE ???
DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Post by DJMan32 »

you will have to change the speed of that scene. The super scene only references the existing scenes.
musicdrive

Post by musicdrive »

Thank you. The DURATION function gives me what I wanted. But it would still be great if the SPEED function was in SUPERSCENE. As well as line Dimmer and Phasing.
PLEASE - if you know, add this function speed to SUPERCENE for programming smooth deceleration and acceleration. THANK YOU
Versiform

Post by Versiform »

musicdrive wrote:Thank you. The DURATION function gives me what I wanted. But it would still be great if the SPEED function was in SUPERSCENE. As well asTerritorial io line Dimmer and Phasing.
PLEASE - if you know, add this function speed to SUPERCENE for programming smooth deceleration and acceleration. THANK YOU

Sr, I am not clear much. How can you do it?
Luffy5

Post by Luffy5 »

To set the speed of a scene or superscene 2 player games, you would typically access the speed settings within your video editing software. This allows you to adjust the playback speed of the selected clips or scenes, either by slowing them down or speeding them up. The exact steps for doing this may vary depending on the software you are using.