Feature Request

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tregon

Feature Request

Post by Tregon »

It would be really nice to be able to change the button and group sizes on the live screen and to have a free arrange so that one can orgnise the buttons and groups freely.
Tregon

Master Black Button

Post by Tregon »

Can we have a master blackout button in the menu bar please that can be assigned to key (i.e. esc)
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

It would be really nice to be able to change the button and group sizes on the live screen and to have a free arrange

It is possible to re-arrange buttons and groups from the editor screen. If you want to move them around then you should use the EasyRemote tool (formally DVS)

Can we have a master blackout button in the menu bar please that can be assigned to key (i.e. esc)

You can make one yourself using an effect button
Tregon

Post by Tregon »

simonB wrote:
It would be really nice to be able to change the button and group sizes on the live screen and to have a free arrange

It is possible to re-arrange buttons and groups from the editor screen. If you want to move them around then you should use the EasyRemote tool (formally DVS)

I have set up the easy remote tool but the buttons do not react the same way as they do in the live screen, for example, any put-on I push does not release others with the group release strategy.

You can make one yourself using an effect button

Could you please explain how to do this.

Thanks
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

-Go to the live screen
-Set all the shutter channels to shutter closed
-Create a new effect button

More information on effects can be found here:
http://www.daslight.com/online_manuals/ ... dfPJk8.htm
Goldy1907

Post by Goldy1907 »

I also have a feature that I miss ...

I'd like a function of Licon or Scancomander.
The one where you have saved a stage and starts an effect on the basis of this effect.

e.g. I've crossed beams and I want a moving head drive circuit then circulate this to the last position and not at the center as it is now in effect generator.

Will this be possible soon?