problem with the new version 5.0.4

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

chrischris
Operating System: Mac OS X

problem with the new version 5.0.4

Post by chrischris »

I've just tested your new version 5.0.4 in conjunction with the easyview2, there's a problem with the pan & tilt functions with the wash type projectors, the dimmers as well as the move fx or curve fx functions don't work on several wash projectors such as the hero wash 300 varitec or even those from shehds (19x15w wash rgbw) I've tested 4 or 5 of differents brands, it's the same problem on all of them . ... however, I haven't noticed this problem with moving heads type spot for the moment. whether on a mac or a pc, it's the same thing ....
is there something to adjust in the settings or is the problem with your new version ? I had no problems with the previous version 5...
juls

Re: problem with the new version 5.0.4

Post by juls »

Hello,
Thanks for the report.
Effectively, there is a bug on the 3D with multibeam moving head.
We will fix this as soon as possible.
You can use the previous release of Easyview if you want.

Regards
chrischris

Post by chrischris »

thanks to you :D
chrischris

Post by chrischris »

I've just tried on pc , the current version of easyview just like the previous one doesn't work with the latest version of daslight 5.0.4 . All the projectors turn on in strobe mode as soon as the software opens, and it's impossible to turn them off and work with them via daslight. On the other hand, on Macintosh, the problem can be effectively bypassed with easyview 2.0.1

Please, could you fix this problem as soon as possible?

thank you
richardc1983
Operating System: Windows

Post by richardc1983 »

Same issue - instead on intimidator scan 360 the colour and gobo wheels just spin and nothing works. THis software is a joke.
nagalighter
Operating System: Windows

Post by nagalighter »

Same Problem, On my side the Universe 1 works fine and all other Universes have random DMX levels in EasyView.

Is there a Workaround for WIndows Users?
Is it possible to open a Daslight 5.0.4 SHowFile in a previous version?
willm

Post by willm »

Hello all,

Thank you for your reports! We are aware that there is a new issue present in version 5.0.4 regarding communication with the 3D visualiser. The developers are indeed aware of the problem and are working on a fix as we speak.

For now, I will provide a link below to the previous version 5.0.3.1 whilst we work on resolving this issue:

Mac: https://eu-software.n-g.co/Version/Dasl ... 593937.dmg
Win: https://eu-software.n-g.co/Version/Dasl ... 396558.exe

Kind regards,
Will