Priority of Scenes

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Ody2010

Priority of Scenes

Post by Ody2010 »

Sscenes work in LTP normaly.

Is it possible to give a special Scene all time Priority over others?

example: I use one Scanner Scene where all Scanners move in a Circel (let us say 20 scanners) and another one where they move in triangle.

every night i have a singer on the same position. so i programm a scene for him where 2 of the 20 scanners give him a spotlight.

and in live mode i want that this scene has priority all time even when i switch between the circle scene and the triangle scene. (which should work still in LTP)

is it possible? has somebody an idea?

thx for answers!
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

simple set the scene up as an effect. boxes on right hand side of scenes. all effects are in LTP mode and override any scenes, you can set just the position without the shutter open. and add a scene in the group to first close the shutter of the spot, then open after say 2 seconds in that time select the effects position button.

or if you are really clever use the effects button to start a scen which automatically shuts off the beam (ie move while dark) thjen after 1 second opens the dimmer / shutter.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience