Senseless Restrictions

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Cbymaz

Senseless Restrictions

Post by Cbymaz »

Actually, I find the 3D simulator quite good, but I do not understand the limitations! What is it useful to let users insert 3D objects or no layers? I paid 400 € for a DVC 512, and now I can not easily create levels? These are fundamental qualities that I expect from a 3D program! So what are the reasons for these senseless restrictions that you only bring negative publicity?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

You need the DVC2 GOLD or GZM to access the full version of the 3D visualiser. This is explained on the website product page
Cbymaz

Post by Cbymaz »

I know that you need a gold version. But I only buy if I need over 512 channels. that's the selling point here and not the full version of 3d simulator. the missing things in the simulator are no special accessories, but the basic characteristics of a normal 3d program. if you at least one update only for the 3d progam would be to get a full version. But not again for a couple of 100 €! I believe that many users think the same.
But let me guess: I have but only buy the gold version!
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Yes. The gold has several selling points. Full 3D being one of them.
Cbymaz

...dann halt nicht

Post by Cbymaz »

hab eure verkaufspolitik verstanden und hab mich für einen anderen hersteller entschieden. ist wohl die höchststrafe, die ich als ex-kunde anwenden kann... :lol:
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

tut uns leid ihnnen zu verlieren, aber warte ab bis der nachste produkt auf der markt kompt. dann mussen wir alle neue kasten kaufen das zu benutzen!!

und wird warsheinlich teurer.

Viele erfolg mit der neue system.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
Cbymaz

...dann halt nicht

Post by Cbymaz »

doch nicht die seit 2008 angekündigte vc3 version ??? ich glaub, da zersetzt sich vorher das plastikgehäuse bevor die herauskommt... :)

trotzdem danke und ebenfalls viel glück...
harry_Joos

Update to Gold version

Post by harry_Joos »

I'm using Daslight now for only 3 months, so I'm a newby. But if I look at the capabilities of this product, the user friendly interface, and self explaining usability, than I really want to pay a litlle bit extra if I need more 3D options. The main focus of this kind of software is controling DMX devices, and it is really good in doing that !!