Daslight 4 Dvc4 gzm is cool and best if u install in a right system or Loptop

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

DJLoveGalaxyKagaw
Operating System: Windows

Daslight 4 Dvc4 gzm is cool and best if u install in a right system or Loptop

Post by DJLoveGalaxyKagaw »

hello everyone,
i just want to share my Daslight 4 performance..

in my place i install many kind of lights..not so many but unique..
1. RGBIC Lights in the wall around in my club using tubes with white cover
2. 20 pcs different moving head light install at the ceilling
3. 4pcs Lazer
4. RGBIC lights in the stairs using many tubes with white cover

all this install lights is connect to my Daslight controler and connect to my loptop.

the best thing is, after i put hundreds of pattern of my RGBIC light in two area in the Club wall and in the club stairs also the lazer light and moving head lights using the Daslight 4 application the performance is very smooth and clean light display output...

the system requirements of the application is OS standard capacity but for my observation is much better we use or we install in the level up OS capacity not the system i mean not the xpensive computer or loptop but we use even simple brand..like what i use

i use the Lenovo loptop

Windows 11 home
version 22H2
Amd athlon Silver 7120U with radeon Graphics
RAM 8.00GB but (5.74gb usable) see only how many gb only use
64-bit x64 based processor

i can see 100% perfect performance in a afordable loptop i use no bad outcome of the light pattern display...and also i use a mouse contrrol...

so if u guys hot 4gb only i think still can perform nicely just to use only the 1 application in time dont open other and most important dont open your internet connection for the best result of the light display...

i hope in my share setup i can help evwn few idea about this best daslight software...tq and more power..Music is Life #djlovegalaxy #galaxyclublabuan999