Moving Head Problem

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Hijack Audio
Operating System: Windows

Moving Head Problem

Post by Hijack Audio »

Good evening everyone,

I am newbie to Daslight 5 and I am having an issue with programming some moving heads. Currently the set up is 4 moving heads. I am trying to get a pair of the heads to move a circular path in a clockwise direction and the other pair to move in a anticlockwise direction. I have created two individual scenes with the desired effect and both work, but when layered together in a super scene all the heads move in the same clockwise direction. Is there a reverse path movement option I am missing, as I have set the anticlockwise movement to play the scene in reverse.

Thanks in advance
S.lellwitz

Re: Moving Head Problem

Post by S.lellwitz »

Ther is a Symmetric Option in the Move FX .
Select all 4 Heads, go to the Move FX, make your Circle, and turn on the Symmetric
Hijack Audio

Post by Hijack Audio »

Many thanks for the reply, the symmetry option doesn't allow for the effect I want to create. I will have another play with it later and see if I need to adjust the workflow to create the effect I would like.
S.lellwitz

Post by S.lellwitz »

the symmetry effect also changes depending on the order in which the desired heads are selected.

what should be achieved with the 4 heads?
hectorbarnes

Post by hectorbarnes »

The symmetry effect is also affected by the sequence in which the desirable heads are chosen.
geometry dash lite