Sharing downloading objects.

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

hippydog

Sharing downloading objects.

Post by hippydog »

I'm kinda suprised no one is creating and sharing objects they have made?
Will this possibility be added in the future? (uploading stages and objects)
Cleric

Post by Cleric »

Hey there, yes I was wondering where I could find more objects.....
Any ideas....
Andre

Post by Andre »

I think as most people have to put a lot of work into what they do they are not up for sharing. I am not to worried about stuff for the 3D Simulator but shows that I have done I would not share because of the amount of work I have put in to create them.

I would of course share simple shows/scenes for given fixtures if people are having problems doing something.
Andre
Cleric

Post by Cleric »

No no, what Im looking for are simple shapes and structures. Things like curved stage pieces, trussing peices and more decor stuff.
It really is difficult to try and create things, especially for someone as unartistic as myself......
So what I am in search of is like with vector works and Martin Show Designer, the object library download file.....
Surely this is freely available?????
Andre

Post by Andre »

Cleric wrote:No no, what Im looking for are simple shapes and structures. Things like curved stage pieces, trussing peices and more decor stuff.
It really is difficult to try and create things, especially for someone as unartistic as myself......
So what I am in search of is like with vector works and Martin Show Designer, the object library download file.....
Surely this is freely available?????

As stated above I am not worried about stuff for the 3D Simulator as I only use it for working out scenes etc so all the extra stuff is just a hassle and will really slow down everything if you overload it with to many or complicated objects.
If you really want to do stage sesigns etc in 3D then maybe you be looking at a 3D design program, or even WYSIWYG for 3D design for lighting.
Andre