LIVE MODE FRUSTRATION. SCENE 1.....SCENE 2.....

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Richard CSL

LIVE MODE FRUSTRATION. SCENE 1.....SCENE 2.....

Post by Richard CSL »

I really want Vianny to read this as the problems are not getting any better.

Self generated Scene 1....Scene 2.... Every night always appear in the first group, and sometimes in other groups. Always at the end of the group. So Now I am having to change all my next auto commands to direct next group commands.

I use 4 moving heads as front of house / follow spots. I normally keep the live group window (all channels) open with moving faders, I make occasional alterations to scene positions, ie when an artist moves.

The live group window with all channels for all heads showing , does not have the essential group release hands.

These would be really useful here Vianney.

also after selecting and pinning the group window, I have to reduce the height slightly every time so the window sliding blue bar appears for the groups/ scene buttons above.

Also if selecting but not pinning the group window, but then making an alteration to say a mover , the group window does not collapse again after moving the mouse off. so you have to pin then unpin the window, basic stuff but cant this be corrected please.

Due to large numbers of Groups it would still be nice just to have the Group headings with a colour option, only been asking for this for 2 years now. Did not realise how hard this would be to alter.

sorry to go on but night after night this does get frustrating.
regards Richard CSL
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience