need fixture fast help

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

SNprodukties

need fixture fast help

Post by SNprodukties »

does annyone have the fixture file for a
HQ-power led wash, code vdplw 1028?

need it quick :(

grtz
Andre

Re: need fixture fast help

Post by Andre »

SNprodukties wrote:does annyone have the fixture file for a
HQ-power led wash, code vdplw 1028?

need it quick :(

grtz

Use the Scanlibrary program to create one. It will be faster than hoping someone will do it for you.

Also suppling a link to the manual would help any person willing to create the fixture file for you.
Andre
black_fire

Post by black_fire »

Could anyone give me the file of the stairville mh-x25, plz i really need it, and if someone has already created could that person posted that file in the forum?? PLZ
Andre

Post by Andre »

Problem is there is no way to post it on the forum, no atatchments or uploads allowed. The person who does create would need their own web space to enable someone to be able to download unless they are going to send via e-mail to everyone.

You might have more success requesting it on the Sunlite website as that is the way they do it.

Other than that create it yourself, that is not a hard fixture to create in Scanlibrary.
Andre
black_fire

Post by black_fire »

Thanks by the help i've already created, but on 3d visualizer it doesnt show the coulours and the gobos dont rotate!
Andre

Post by Andre »

black_fire wrote:Thanks by the help i've already created, but on 3d visualizer it doesnt show the coulours and the gobos dont rotate!

If you can get your fixture to me I will take a look for you.
Andre