DVC3 - April 26 beta - Changelog?

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

nobby99

DVC3 - April 26 beta - Changelog?

Post by nobby99 »

I have not found a change log yet. What is new? After all the mess with the midi problems as reported by many others (midi error messages, lost midi controls, lost scenes and groups) I have become careful with new versions - some intensive work may get lost.

Although Midi is much more stable in my March version, some Midi allocations are still lost after a new start. I also get on 3 PCs with win7 and 8 and 2 BCF 2000 still the reported errors - once at start "undefined error", one when I load the show "undefined external error". I do have the latest drivers, and with the BC manager the BCFs work without any problems or messages (I configure the BCF channels with BC manager since the factory presets are little suitable for DVC3).

Nobby99
siebenjoost

26 april version

Post by siebenjoost »

Strange to see no reaction on this, I think, very important question. No changelog nothing. I'm very curious too.
djotto

Post by djotto »

It would be nice
siebenjoost

The first change I found in latest version

Post by siebenjoost »

Despite the fact that there is no changelog, I installed the version of 26 April. The era on my (touch) screen no longer works in this version. All buttons arethere, but none of them works. I'm really starting to hate Daslight. :evil: