Control dvc3 with ipad

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Obrenner

Control dvc3 with ipad

Post by Obrenner »

Hi,

I have the dvc3 512 is it possible to control my programmed scene with ipad over wlan?

If this work, how do i configure the dvc and whitch dmx software do i need at my ipad?
nijst001

Post by nijst001 »

At daslight, there is an icon with a blue screen at the top of your screen. Click on this button and the easy remote app will open. Right-click in the grey screen, add a button and give it a name. Now right-click on the button and select DVC-commands. First select scenes at the top of the new window, then select the scene you want. Click add and then ok or confirm or what it says. You can add faders on the same way for speeds and dimmers.

Now get your iPad. Go to the app store and search for the "easy remote" app from lighting soft. Download and install. Open the app and if the easy remote app is opened on your pc it must say: daslight 3 (beta) with an ip address and port (ipad and pc must be logged in on the same WiFi-network, internet connection not required). Well, touch where it says daslight 3....... Now you must see the same screen as your pc and it is possible to control your scene with your iPad.

Good luck and a happy new year ;)
Just 14 years old
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

See the EasyRemote manual topic for further info:
http://www.daslight.com/online_manuals/ ... dfPgY7.htm