Daslight EasyRemote/ERA

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Hotade

Daslight EasyRemote/ERA

Post by Hotade »

Hello Daslight team,
it would be great if I could open the ERA-interface via the browser. I miss the opportunities as a color wheel or a slider in the current EasyRemote web-interface.
Is there any way just using another PC in the network to display the ERA-interface on it?
If not, could you integrate it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
nijst001

Post by nijst001 »

There is a program, named teamviewer, where you can take over control of your computer. So: install teamviewer on both pc's (the one running daslight and the one you want to control with) and make a connection. Now you can control era on your secondary pc...
Just 14 years old
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Yes I think teamviewer would be the best way here. We are not going to be developing the easyremote web interface further at this time.
Hotade

Post by Hotade »

Thanks for your answers.
Teamviewer isn't an option because all PCs are used at the same time.

I have another question:
Will it be possible to syncronize with the Dpad-gold three areas as possible in ESA Pro? We have three areas that can be used as one large room or as three separate rooms. We are thinking about to buy three Dpad-Gold/STICKs. So each room is individually controlled or all rooms are managed together. I like the Daslight software rather, that it would be great if this works in Daslight. Will this possible with the Dpad-Gold?

Thanks