LED fixtures RGB SSL question

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Richard CSL

LED fixtures RGB SSL question

Post by Richard CSL »

Since the new library editor all my led fixtures seem to have a question mark above the colour chanels.

this now means that the Fx generator will not create any effects. If I look at the fixture (showtec par 56 led) in the editor there a three warning circled in the drop down box below the colour icon.

What is the solution please. and I am using the 27/2 version of the software as I scrubbed my computer completely of all previous versions and reloaded current.??
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I don't see this problem with the latest version. I think we may have had this bug in a previous version from last summer. Open your fixtures in the latest editor and replace the RGB channels.

Let me know if somethings still not working.
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

I have given up with the latest DVC2 as it is so buggy.

not shutting down properly, encountered improper argument, scan library LED problems.

I have reverted back to 2009 jan 15th version as this had fewer faults.

older versions of audio and scan library.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

not shutting down properly

I see that there is an error message when the software is closed. I'll have the developers fix this, however this isn't a huge problem

encountered improper argument

Where?

scan library LED problems.

I don't see this

I have reverted back to 2009 jan 15th version as this had fewer faults.

For sure this does not have fewer faults, we have fixed some major bugs since this release