Midi problem.

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Sanman

Midi problem.

Post by Sanman »

I just installed new beta version and now it does not start unless I switch off my midi controller. And the midi output does not work. I am using windows 7 64 and behringer BCF-2000. When I start the DVC3 with midi controller it says: Its in finnish. Translation for the error message :" MIDI device :undefined external error "

Even when I start the DVC3 without midi controller it says and error message. Its in finnish. Translation for the error message :" MIDI device :System has not installed driver " Anyone else have the same problem?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

We have a couple of Behringer BCFs here and have no problems. Try on a different computer and also try installing the official BCF driver from the Behringer website. Let me know if you still have problems with this
Sanman

Hi!

Post by Sanman »

I still have problem. I have to close the midi controller no even to open the DVC 3 program. It gives some error message about the midi and will not open the program. After I shut down the midi controller I can start the program. It still gives some error message. I have to start the midi controller after program is on. Feedback does not work.

I will send u the show when I go back the hall where I have this computer.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Unfortunately we can't find this bug. You said that it only started happening after updating DVC3. Can you remember what version it worked with and what version it didn't work with?