Excuse me,...

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

marin-sound

Excuse me,...

Post by marin-sound »

but it looks like, that buying DVC3 GOLD was a big mistake. Non profesionality, nonflexibility of developers, too long waiting for answer for every question or reaction about problems/bugs, already two years not functionally program and in last row limitations of using some tricks in Live mode....

Dear SimonB,
after waiting for two years for solving a few basic bugs, I'm gonna to reach some other software. Sure, not from your workroom....

I hoped that will be not so big problem, but if man need to use it on live stages, every week, than man has no other possibility....

Cheers
nijst001

Post by nijst001 »

Where gonna make a change to cuelux pro, it will be released in April at the pl&s show in frankfurt. Just google cuelux, make a fuel tests with that software and you will see how easy it is. Cuelux pro will come with the option for multiple interfaces, 2 universes out and 1 in per interface. You can use multiple midi desks, completely with feedback to your controller. Cuelux pro will also have a pixel mapper included in the software. It only hasn't a visualiser, but when a interface is connected, it gives an artnet ouptut. It also supports smtpe time code. It's really easy to operate and you can compare cuelux pro with a grandma or avolites desk, only with a much smaller price. The support of visual productions is also excellent. You can always call them, if you need a new fixture you have it before your deadline, ... If you report a bug, they solve it immediately for you. Also they handle feature requests very well. I have the same problems as you with daslight, that's why we are gonna make the change to cuelux. It's only a tip for you ;)
Just 14 years old
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

DVC 3 is a superb product, it was probably released without enough testing, and probably should just have been released as a beta test version, and dual functionality on DVC2 interfaces until all the bugs were sorted.

However it is out there, and you can still use DVC2 on the 3 interfaces (AFAIK). and let's face it once all the bugs will be sorted it will be a superb product.
Unfortunately development and refinement is slow, probably due to the fact that the developers are working on the parent company's other products at the same time. Arkaos, Sunlite, Lumidesk, etc.
Most of you already have the interfaces , so patients is required, as I say , if not use DVC2 for now.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

All reported bugs are corrected in the latest version and MIDI feedback is included.

The software is free to download and try before you buy.

We don't make Arkaos, this is video software.

We have telephone support and usually reply to e-mails same day, I guess you never tried calling?