DVC3 23rd January problems

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Sanman

Problem with ERA

Post by Sanman »

1 st problem:

I open a project I had on earlier version(december). I Add a color wheel and the daslight crashes. So its impossible to add a color wheel. IT works if i start a new project. Tried it on beta and the latest official version.

I dont have the possibility to test now, but does the lights which are dimmed (par 56-64) still blink when pressing a scene ? This happened everytime on ERA. Was very very fustrating problem.

This version there is still one major problem. IF u use touch screen and a color wheel, its nearly impossible to grab the fader around the color wheel. Some led lights dont have a dimmer channel, so need to use the dimming on the color wheel. Could it be possible to have a normal dimmer fader next to it instead around it. I nearlly always change the color when trying to dim.

Also a fad time would be good For color wheel at least. If i click on another color it jumps there, but many times if i want to change the color I dont have time to drag it .
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I open a project I had on earlier version(december). I Add a color wheel and the daslight crashes. So its impossible to add a color wheel. IT works if i start a new project. Tried it on beta and the latest official version.

DVC3 or EasyRemote project? Please send me the project and we'll test it.

does the lights which are dimmed (par 56-64) still blink when pressing a scene

I've never heard of this problem and can't reproduce it. If you would like to send me a small demo show I will test it.

Regarding the EasyRemote color wheel dimmer, I agree it's a bit of a pain, however this would need to be changed in all software and apps. We will consider changing this later in the year.
Sanman

how can I send the show?

Post by Sanman »

I will take a very short video of the blinking problem. The lights that are dimmed( the scene is dimmed) will blink. If they are full on everything is ok. But I have seen this with some leds too. I will send the video of the situation as soon as I know how?

The DVC 3 will crash right after if I add a led light on the color wheel on ERA. ERA will still run after that, but ofcourse nothing happens when dvc 3 is down.[/list]