DVC3 Contest Lighting Profiles

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ClayMcLean

DVC3 Contest Lighting Profiles

Post by ClayMcLean »

ok so already I know I have won the contest... but... gotta ask... um... to date (and this includes yesterday) I have not had any DVC fixture profiles work. Usually all the faders are either unknown or are missing 90% of the gobos or pan/tilt refuse to work... so I usually just make my own profiles which work fine....

SO my question is..... what profiles should I use (as I will be unable to send along all my fixture profiles with the .dvc file... and this will also give me a very unfair advantage.)

Also... If I find a remix version of the song with the same length am I not able to use that??... They couldda picked a better Daft Punk song (like crescendolls)
ClayMcLean

Post by ClayMcLean »

Oh I see... everything but the song should be packaged with DVC3... or so it says... I will check later :)
ClayMcLean

Post by ClayMcLean »

I am loosing faith that I will win this contest... every time I do anything complex with this program it crashes... good thing I got 2 months!
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi

You need to start with the 25th Anniversary show using the fixtures included with the show. You cannot add your own.

Please send any bugs you find, there shouldn't be many left in the latest release candidate.