Issues beta Jan 26

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

nobby99

Issues beta Jan 26

Post by nobby99 »

I have encountered the following major problems:
1. After 3 days of use, the "Genral Outputs" slider has disappeared on one PC. Even after reinstallation it does not show up again.
2. See separate thread: Renaming does not work.
3. It would be very helpful if in the live mode active scenes would become inactive whenever another scene for the same fixture (same DMX address) is switched on.
Nobby99
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

After 3 days of use, the "Genral Outputs" slider has disappeared on one PC. Even after reinstallation it does not show up again.

Do you mean the master dimmer slider or the general outputs tab?
Please e-mail me your show and attach the link to this thread.

See separate thread: Renaming does not work.

Renaming works fine for me. I see no problem with this. Simply click the scene then change the name in the properties panel on the right.

It would be very helpful if in the live mode active scenes would become inactive whenever another scene for the same fixture (same DMX address) is switched on.

This would be useful and this is the way switches work in Sunlite Suite 2, however it is complicated to make and requires a lot of changes. Unfortunately it probably won't happen in DVC3.
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

...I mean the general outputs tab. I have added a picture, the slider ist set to the very left - where the general outputs tab should be found (in red). Before I send the show I will transfer the latest version to another PC later on today.
Regards, Nobby99

http://www.bidoo.de/is.php?i=156399&img=dvc3-lap1.jpg
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

I have found the problem, but not an ideal solution. The "general Outputs" tab has moved to the very right side on the monitor as a separate bar, and the individual tabs are arranged vertically. How can I get back to the horizontal view?
Nobby99
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

drag it back