Nice2Have

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tschalk

Nice2Have

Post by Tschalk »

Hey everyone,

• It would be nice, that one fixture would have an other fader-color like the fixture next in DMX, like it is, if you have two or more same fixtures patched at once.
  • Stretch images for buttons in DVS.
  • Got a speed fader in DVS and a "Rest Speed" Button. If I klick the button, the speed resets, but the speed fader shows the old value. Would be nice, if even the fader resets.
Last edited by Tschalk on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

Club: small town party room, av. 30-50 people
Controller: DVC3-512 on Win7x64
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

edit: maybe a silly question regarding the DVS, but:

I've got 2 buttons. On each button I want to start 1 scene and stop the scene played of the other button. I tried that with the commands
"STOP #1"
"PLAY #0"
and reverse, but it doesn't work. The old scene does not stop! Is there a possibility to do that?
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

It is better to start a new thread if the subject changes, which is why I have split this from the previous.

It would be nice, that one fixture would have an other fader-color like the fixture next in DMX, like it is, if you have two or more same fixtures patched at once.

The backgrounds of the general tab channels change between dark and light. Is this not enough?

Stretch images for buttons in DVS

It's your job to make the images the correct size before importing. Stretched images look nasty.

Got a speed fader in DVS and a "Rest Speed" Button. If I klick the button, the speed resets, but the speed fader shows the old value. Would be nice, if even the fader resets.

I'll check this out.

The old scene does not stop! Is there a possibility to do that?

This should work as DVS commands are executed in order. I will run some tests and have it corrected in the next version if there's a problem.
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

Sounds good!

It would be nice, that one fixture would have an other fader-color like the fixture next in DMX, like it is, if you have two or more same fixtures patched at once.

The backgrounds of the general tab channels change between dark and light. Is this not enough?

It just changes, if I patch 2 or more fixture of the same type, but not if there are several different fixtures only one time. This is, what it looks like in my show:

I think, you'll understand, what I mean (I marked it blue)
Last edited by Tschalk on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I noticed that last night. We'll get it changed.