Bug and Layer Problems!

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Ody2010

Bug and Layer Problems!

Post by Ody2010 »

since some time i have the problem that i cant change the colour of items in the 3d Simulator. I deselct colour "default" and try to open the colour tab. but i press on the the tab and the tab dont open anymore that i can select the colours. thats really curious. also i have problems with layers. i always work with the DVC2 Gold connected in full mode and its shown as connected. i already created 6-7 layers before. but out of any reason i can only create a layer but not add the fixtures. either im too stupid and forogt how to add some fixtures to layers or its a bug too. so lets think at first im too stupid so would be nice to tell me again step by step how to add an fixture to an ungrouped unlinked layer cause in the video tutorial its not show exactly how to do it and in the manual not too. ( like for example: press the right mouse button and select..) in the video u see only how the work with already existing layers.

thanks for reply!

greets Jason
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

For the coloring of objects, deselect the "Always on Top" function, then you will see the color selector.

For the layers, wait for a few weeks as we have fixed a lot of bugs in the visualiser over the past few months and will be making a release soon.