easyview 2.0.2 for windows .... disappointing & unworkable

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

chrischris
Operating System: Mac OS X

easyview 2.0.2 for windows .... disappointing & unworkable

Post by chrischris »

Hello

Please could you update as soon as possible a competent version of Easyview 2.0.2 corresponding to the latest version of daslight 5.0.4.1 for windows?
I need to be able to work with the latest version of daslight (bpm ... etc etc) and have a correct 3d visual.

I've tried the latest version of daslight and tried to link it to the previous version of easyview 2.0.1, but that's not possible either (faders upside down, strobe on instead of full light... etc etc , all commands don't correspond to their initial functions ) .

I hope my message will be taken into consideration as soon as possible by your team. I ordered the DVC GOLD yesterday, and I aspire to become a fully satisfied user.

Thank you

Chris
willm

Re: easyview 2.0.2 for windows .... disappointing & unworkable

Post by willm »

Hello,

Thanks for the post- this sounds like there may be some issues with the particular fixture profile(s) you are using. It would be great if we could get:

- A full list of the issues you are experiencing
- A video or series of images demonstrating the problem
- A copy of the .dvc (Daslight project) and .ev2 (EasyView project) files that you are using

If possible, this would be best handled in the form of our direct ticketing system- which can be accessed at https://help.daslight.com/#/home.

Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully helping to resolve these issues for you very soon!

Kind regards,
Will