Largest channel value over two active scenes

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

playingwithlights

Largest channel value over two active scenes

Post by playingwithlights »

Hi, on previous desks I've used I've been able to define two scenes and combine them with "largest value wins" - for example, for LED pars with R, G and B channels, scene 1 would have a blue wash, scene two would be a chase of white flashing lights. Activate them both gives a blue wash with white flashing lights. The idea is that I would then have other wash scenes for other colours, over which I could add the single white flashing scene when required. In Daslight, when I activate the white flashing scene it's white flashing with black (the black from the scene overrules the blue from the other scene.

Is there any way to do this, other than creating scenes for all colours (static) and one scene per colour with the white flashing lights?

I've seen similar requires in the past but while "it's a good idea" or "added to the feature request list" it seems it's still not possible in a way I can find.

Thanks
DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Re: Largest channel value over two active scenes

Post by DJMan32 »

add this to the feature request list please, I've been asking for this for a while, the ability to manually fade a scene which would also add the ability to combine things like this.