I need separate dimmer control for each scene

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ptmigmag
Operating System: Windows

I need separate dimmer control for each scene

Post by ptmigmag »

Hi,

I have and ADJ UB 6H Led bar that is RGBWAUV and i use it in Mode 4 with 18 channels (rgbwauv x3 segments). This unit has 3 purposes: Color Wash/Effects; Strob (white led); UV Light (uv led).

I can have scenes in different groups and mix all 3 where usually UV and Strob are at full dimmer but sometimes i need to lower colors intensity.

Right now, when i decrease dimmer it affects the whole device so i need separate control for each scene. Maybe a button with option where i can decide if that is a general dimmerfor the whole fixture or it affects only the channels for that scene.

I know i could divide this unit in separate fixtures for every color but that would mess with fixture presentation in the fixture preview screen.

So for me it would be a game changer to have different dimmer control for different scenes for the same fixure. I hope you consider this feature in next update.

Thanks

Miguel
DJMan32

Re: I need separate dimmer control for each scene

Post by DJMan32 »

Hi, each scene has its own dimmer under its properties tab. Also in the bottom right under the mixer page you can adjust the dimmer of individual groups. Hope this helps.
ptmigmag

Re: I need szZeparate dimmer control for each scene

Post by ptmigmag »

Well the problem is that if the different scenes are for the same group of fixtures, it will affect the whole fixture.
lionel
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: J'ai besoinn d'un contrôle de gradateur séparé pour chaque scène

Post by lionel »

pas du tout chaque Lum pour lui