Master Dimmer Bug

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

D4veed Music
Operating System: Windows

Master Dimmer Bug

Post by D4veed Music »

Hello !
I recently used show mode by mistake, since then the master dimmer and scene dimmers no longer work.
How can I make it work again?
I've tried in the patch window, then list view, then dimmer, but I can only check the pan, tilt and pan boxes.
Thanks you in advance.

The link of the show : https://we.tl/t-SqFYyXp8Jy

Bonjour,
J'ai récemment utilisé par erreur le mode show, depuis, le master dimmer et les scènes dimmers ne fonctionnent plus.
Comment puis-je les faire fonctionner à nouveau?
J'ai essayé dans la fenêtre de patch, puis vue de liste, puis dimmer, mais je ne peux cocher que les cases de pan, tilt et pan/tilt.
Merci d'avance !

Version : Daslight 4 Official 26th October 2022
JuniorEmard

Re: Master Dimmer Bug

Post by JuniorEmard »

D4veed Music wrote:Hello !
I recently used show mode by mistake, since then the master dimmer and scene dimmers no longer work.
How can I make it work again?
I've tried in the patch window, then list view, then dimmer, but I can only check the pan, tilt and pan boxes.
Thanks you in advance.

The link of the show : https://we.tl/t-SqFYyXp8Jyuno online

Bonjour,
J'ai récemment utilisé par erreur le mode show, depuis, le master dimmer et les scènes dimmers ne fonctionnent plus.
Comment puis-je les faire fonctionner à nouveau?
J'ai essayé dans la fenêtre de patch, puis vue de liste, puis dimmer, mais je ne peux cocher que les cases de pan, tilt et pan/tilt.
Merci d'avance !

Version : Daslight 4 Official 26th October 2022

It seems that patching the master dimmer and scene dimmer as 4 single dimmers from the '_Generic' folder will help you regain control of them
sheepsz

Post by sheepsz »

In the List View or Dimmer window, double-check the dimmer configuration settings. Ensure that the dimmer channels for the master dimmer and scene dimmers are properly assigned and enabled.
Run 3
catholiceffect

Post by catholiceffect »

Even though I wasn't familiar with the program, I managed to resolve the problem by discovering the website that included all the patches. Make a.zip archive with your file, then attach it to your subsequent responsebasketbros. Not everything is lost because I have an older version of this file preserved, however it would be convenient if it could still be accessed.