artnet problem - DVC Gold 280068

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

TomHat

Re: artnet problem - DVC Gold 280068

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Using Dasligh4 with this model of DMX interface doesn't allow you to send ArtNet signals, I'm afraid. Only the DVC GZM model from this old range allowed D4 to output up to 3 DMX universe over ArtNet.

If you really wish to use ArtNet, you may want to consult this page in order to see if you're eligible to an exchange offer :
https://store.daslight.com/en/upgrade

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
gaudyleague
Operating System: Windows

Post by gaudyleague »

If you want to use the same machine for both, enter the IP address 127.0.0.1 (home). Set the IP addresses of the computers' ethernet ports to 2mini crossword.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4, if you're utilising several machines. Setting identical IP addresses in two applications running on the same machine definitely won't get them communicating to one other, but I have no experience with UE4 or its network settings.
AndersonGrady
Operating System: Windows

Post by AndersonGrady »

gaudyleague wrote:If you want to use the same machine for both, enter the IP address 127.0.0.1 (home). Set the IP addresses of the computers' ethernet ports to 2geometry dash 23.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4, if you're utilising several machines. Setting identical IP addresses in two applications running on the same machine definitely won't get them communicating to one other, but I have no experience with UE4 or its network settings.

If IPs feel too complicated, wait for the upcoming Daslight5 software, which will be compatible with all new DMX interface models, such as DVC 4, DVC 8 and DVC 16