Creating stand alone show in Daslight 5 with DVC Gold

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

FBCChris
Operating System: Mac OS X

Creating stand alone show in Daslight 5 with DVC Gold

Post by FBCChris »

Hey - I'm trying to create a standalone show in Daslight 5 using a DVC Gold. I have ten scenes that I want to assign to each of the ten buttons. Each scene has multiple functions that all happen at once - it's the complete light scene for the show at that stage in the programme. I have port mapped these scenes to the 10 buttons for use in USB mode and it works fine.

The problem is it doesnt work in stand alone mode - I have loaded all 10 scenes into Zone 1 and written them to the device, that works fine - but when I go to run the show in stand alone mode, nothing happens to the lights. The buttons change to the selected button but the lights stay the same. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
TomHat

Re: Creating stand alone show in Daslight 5 with DVC Gold

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

When you write your show into the device, the "button" triggers are ignored.Instead, the buttons trigger each scene in the order they were written : Button 1 triggers the first scene in the list, Button 2 triggers the second scene, Button 3 triggers the third scene... etc.

Also, which version of Daslight 5 are you running ? We have been made aware of an issue in the Stand Alone writing, which has been fixed in the current Beta (verison 5.0.3b1).

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500