Mouse gets stuck...

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

bmaddy
Operating System: Windows

Mouse gets stuck...

Post by bmaddy »

Hello there! I'm very much interested to be using Daslight 5, and I really appreciate the crash prompt that comes every time Daslight crashes. I do hope it keeps improving!

I have several issues regarding the usage of this software, but one in particular is this:

When I click on the GROUPS Window, and I press a key on my keyboard, the mouse gets stuck at wherever the mouse position is. It only gets to jitter, but will always return to where it's stuck.

When this happens, Daslight becomes COMPLETELY UNUSABLE! I have to close Daslight to get my mouse back. Imagine the nightmare if this happens while the show is live!

I hope this can get fixed. Thank you!!!

P.S.

I hope this video I provided is enough to show what's happening.
https://youtu.be/4Ii8cxZCrt0
beathousepro

Re: Mouse gets stuck...

Post by beathousepro »

This happened to me the other day. I tried to unplug my mouse, replace the mouse, etc thinking I had a hardware issue. Relief to hear that it could be a software issue that can be fixed. I thought I was going crazy.
beathousepro

Re: Mouse gets stuck...

Post by beathousepro »

This bug keeps killing me. Basically locks up the screen. Have to kill DasLight and reboot. Still not sure of the exact steps to reproduce the bug. The only reproducible is the Mouse gets stuck in the fixture selection window in the same location every time.