Next Daslight 5 release

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

filou11
Operating System: Windows

Next Daslight 5 release

Post by filou11 »

Hi, I saw in another post that you will be making improvements in the next version of Daslight.
My question before buying a second interface, the mordant DVC4 will ittiontion with daslight 5 ???
I find it a shame not to make some improvements requested by users before proposing another ....
I think in particular the crashes that last for 2 years, allow the order of a show with a midi controller possible on the live and surely other ....
No criticism on my part, but just questions before purchase ....
Still sorry for my english google translation :D
P-Low

Re: Next Daslight 5 release

Post by P-Low »

Hello

Thank you for your feedback, I will answer your questions below:

Will DVC4 work with Daslight 5

It is not 100% confirmed, but it is likely that the DVC4 GZM will work with Daslight 5, Same as the DVC3 GZM works with DVC3 and DVC4 software. However the DVC4 Gold is unlikely to work with Daslight 5, and the DVC FUN will likely work providing the additional Daslight 5 software licence is purchased when available.

think in particular the crashes that last for 2 years, allow the order of a show with a midi controller possible on the live

Unfortunately the current platform was not built to handle lots of data which is generated by MIDI controllers when adjusting faders quickly. As a work around solution, you can disable feedback on the MIDI shortcuts in the Daslight4 software. But in order to fix correctly, it actually requires a redesign and thus why it will be addressed in Daslight 5.

Kind Regards
Daslight Technical Support