Conventional fixtures?

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Luminous Lights

Conventional fixtures?

Post by Luminous Lights »

I wondering from someone who has created one before if someone would share where to find or give a few tips on how to create common generic conventional fixtures such as a Fresnel (1k), Profile (19 degree, 650w) or Molefay (4 way)?

The scanlibrary requires documentation however as they are conventional fixtures the user manuals don't contain any dmx channel data, so would adding photo be enough?

I know we are ALL competitors here but it's all good!

Please be aware I searched the forum and logged into the online scanlibrary beforehand so simply typing something like "read the sticky" or a cut and paste answer means you need to read the question again, as you have not answered my question here and is an insult to everyone's intelligence.
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

in the patch all dimmer channels (which are dmx) are classified as either par 56, par 64, par 36, ...... these can be renamed at will.

for the visualiser you can change the size of the can, the beam width, and the colour.

hope this helps.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience