Problem with showtec LED Powerbar 24

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

labotica
Operating System: Windows

Problem with showtec LED Powerbar 24

Post by labotica »

Hello first I wanted to apologize for my English, but I hope you understand what I want to expose. I have a team of lights on a boat, controlled by the daslight 4, which consists of 7 Beam heads 201, 4 pr lighting spotlights model xpar 348_pr, 2 fog machines Mark MF 1500 DMX, and 6 LED bars from showtec, LED Powerbar 24. Well, I had everything configured before installing the 6 bars and everything worked perfectly. When I add the 6 bars, in the daslight I can not find this model in the library, and I have tried with the RGB of 3 channels that there is in the section of Genèric, as well as any luminary that could look like. I have also created my own library with all the data of the bars, and nothing. I can not control them from the Daslight. When I start the software or when I start the Hardware Manager the 24 LEDs are on and there is no way to react, but on the other hand I can control the rest of the team. I'm not sure if it is in this section where you should post this question, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some advice because right now I do not know where to continue. Thank you very much in advance.
labotica
Operating System: Windows

Re: Problem with showtec LED Powerbar 24

Post by labotica »

I thought that maybe I needed a little more information so that my problem could be understood. The equipment that I have mounted I control it with the computer from the command post of the ship and from there comes a DMX cable of 110 ohms what goes to the xpar, from there a DMX cable goes to the first robot and the first smoke machine then come the 6 LED bars and then another robot, another smoke machine and another XPath. Everything works perfect unless I can not control the LED bars but I can control all the rest of the equipment so there is communication between them since the orders I send them arrive. But there is no way for the LED bars to receive commands. Again thanks in advance
TomHat

Re: Problem with showtec LED Powerbar 24

Post by TomHat »

Problem treated in this thread instead :
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5361
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500