Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Trancetiger38
Operating System: Windows

Easy View 2 beta or Fullversion ???

Post by Trancetiger38 »

Hello,

is there already one from Easy View 2?
finished version Currently the beta version is still included in the download software of Daslight4.

greeting
tranctiger25
Trancetiger38
Operating System: Windows

Re: Easy View 2 beta or Fullversion ???

Post by Trancetiger38 »

Hello to all from the forum I have today had very positive contact with the customer service of Daslight in relation to problems with an SSL for Daslight4 I can only recommend you, take this service for a corresponding fee can man processing synonymous accelerate.

In the course of the conversation I was told that stood with today 23.07.2018 Easy View 2 is still in the beta phase and is not ready yet.

Hallo an alle aus dem Forum ich habe heute sehr Positiven Kontakt mit dem Kundenservice von Daslight gehabt in bezug auf Probleme mit eine SSL für Daslight4 ich kann euch nur empfehlen, nehmt diesen service in Anspruch für ein entsprechendes Entgeld kann mann die Bearbeitung auch Beschleunigen.

Im zuge des gesprächs wurde mir mitgeteilt das sich mit stand heute 23.07.2018 Easy View 2 noch in der Beta Phase befindet und noch nicht fertig ist.
TomHat

Re: Easy View 2 beta or Fullversion ???

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Developpers are still working on this software. The release date for the official version isn't out yet.

Sorry about that.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500