Easy View 2 doesn't start

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

isb052
Operating System: Windows

Easy View 2 doesn't start

Post by isb052 »

Hi, I was recently upgrading software to version 4 + DVC Fun(512). I was using Ver3 with several MH's LED Par's. For programming I was using the visualization. Anyhow, since the upgrade, I can't bring up the easy view 2 3d visualization at my win10 notebook. I did install the software as well on MAC and it is working. OK, the Windows hardware I'm using isn't up to date, but anyhow, it should work while looking at the requirements. Notebook I'm using is a Fujitsu Lifebook S710 I5 4G RAM and SSD. Yes , grafics is only on board Intel HD with shared memory. System is WIN10/64bit. Daslight 3 was working without problems inc 3d Visialization. I just wonder, if the notbook hardware is really stopping me from using the visialization. Workaround would be, to do the programming at home using my macbook pro with 3d viewer and sync the files via cloud storage. br Raik
Benno

Re: Easy View 2 doesn't start

Post by Benno »

Hi isb052,

First can I check you are using the latest version of Daslight 4 (24.12 links below)?
http://www.daslight.com/download.htm

I can't bring up the easy view 2 3d visualization at my win10 notebook
Would you be able to give me a little more information please? Does Easy View 2 simply not open or does it crash when trying to open it?

If you could give me some information on the on board Intel HD graphics you are using that would be helpful. A quick and easy way would be to download and install the below GPU Caps Viewer program and PM me screenshots of each tab. http://www.geeks3d.com/20161107/gpu-cap ... 0-released
Benno
--
Product Support
isb052

Post by isb052 »

HI, I did check with some tools now. I think my topic is with open GL... My driver does onyl support openGL2. I was trying to find updated drivers, but my hardware isn't supported any longer. So most properly I can't do something to get it running.Thank's for your hints
lilaligelb

Post by lilaligelb »

Hello
I have installed Daslight 4. Unfortunately, the 3D doesn't work view. Easy view opens but the screen remains black.
Dashlight 3 I had no problems.
Can you help me?

Thank you
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi lilaligelb,

If you could give me some information on the on the graphics card you are using that would be helpful for the developers. Please download and install the below GPU Caps Viewer program and PM me screenshots of each tab.

www.geeks3d.com/dl/get/530
Benno
--
Product Support
MarcoG

Post by MarcoG »

I have black screen on my pc (Win 8.1 64bit) on Easy View 2 :roll:

These are my screenshot!
Attachments
Cattura3.PNG
Cattura3.PNG (51.23 KiB) Viewed 14548 times
Cattura2.PNG
Cattura2.PNG (39.11 KiB) Viewed 14548 times
Cattura1.PNG
Cattura1.PNG (58.35 KiB) Viewed 14548 times
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi MarcoG,

To help further first please make sure you are using the latest Beta version of Daslight 4 (June 1st 2017 - links below).
www.daslight.com/download.htm

Also from the screen shots it looks like you have 2 x GPU, just check that your Nvidia graphics card is being used by Easy View and not a different one.
Benno
--
Product Support