Showtec Compact Par 7 Q4 don't work!!!

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

giusfre

Showtec Compact Par 7 Q4 don't work!!!

Post by giusfre »

Hi!
I try the downloaded preset of Showtec Compact Par 7 Q4 in the virtual 3d simulator: Mode 1 works, mode 2 and 3 don't work at all in the 3D simulator but the real fixture works fine with the Virtual Controller 3 in all the 3 modes!
Even if I re-do by myself the fixture in the scanlibrary Editor it don't works in mode 2 and 3 in the 3D simulator.
Have you any suggestion to fix this bug? I need to program a lot of cues in mode 3!
many thanks
Benno

Re: Showtec Compact Par 7 Q4 don't work!!!

Post by Benno »

Hi giusfre, I've just been looking at the profile and the problem is that on Modes 2 & 3 the strobe channels does not have a shutter open preset as default. I've checked the fixture profile manual and this also doesn't show a shutter open preset as default. I have added a a shutter open at value 11 (beginning of the strobing) so it now works okay in the Daslight software and 3D visualizer but you may want to check that this works okay with your actual fixture. If you're still having problems I would advise contacting the fixture manufacturer and ask them for more information on the default values of the Strobe channels.

Hope that helps.
Attachments
compact par 7 q4.ssl2.zip
(25.48 KiB) Downloaded 640 times
Benno
--
Product Support