Scene changes with moving lights!

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

coco2222

Scene changes with moving lights!

Post by coco2222 »

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to Daslight software, but can get around pretty well. My question is this. Is there anyway to have my moving light hit their position before turning the dimmer on? Problem is I have scenes with fade in and the moving lights slowly got to their position while fading. I would like them to go to their position right away.

Thanks!

Marc
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

there is 2 ways to do that first u write ur pan tilt moves color gobo with the dimmer off in one scene with all the steps dimmer off (blind step)
and in another scene u write only dimmer full thats one step scene.
the other way thats more complicate is you write ur scene with lamp off and u copy again with lamp on from editor u put the first scene to be loop 1 time and jump to the other scene first scene is lamp off and one loop second is always loop with lamp on.
i most like the first way my self. i write only the moves in one group (pan -tilt) with no color or gobo or lamp on then other group only the colors other group only gobos other group effect and the last one group lamp on strobo chase. with this way u can make every step u have what color -gobo-effect u want. look here
[url] http://img141.imageshack.us/f/dvs.jpg/

i hope i helped sorry for my english
tony greece
coco2222

Post by coco2222 »

Thank you very much,

I'm going to try this.

Marc
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

hyppy to help (if i can)
:D :D :D :D :D