And today's feature request is...

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

smokeAndMirrors

And today's feature request is...

Post by smokeAndMirrors »

...UNDO / REDO.

For flip's sake, guys. Get with the 21st Century. It's unacceptable to not have undo in a modern commercial application.
A lie goes half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on.
smokeAndMirrors

More features that will knock the software into shape

1. A "stop playing all" button in the editor toolbar. Stops all scenes being played. Simple. Let's see it in the next release.

2. A way to hide scene buttons in live mode so that they don't clutter the view. I use scenes for tweening that only get jumped to and should never be clicked on, so why should I have to take up valuable screen estate with them?
Andre

Re: More features that will knock the software into shape

Post by Andre »

smokeAndMirrors wrote:1. A "stop playing all" button in the editor toolbar. Stops all scenes being played. Simple. Let's see it in the next release.

2. A way to hide scene buttons in live mode so that they don't clutter the view. I use scenes for tweening that only get jumped to and should never be clicked on, so why should I have to take up valuable screen estate with them?

1). I have created a button that does just that. It sets all channels to zero and has a "General Release", so it acts as a "Master Blackout/Off"

2). Now that would be very useful. I know we have hide "group" but that's not the same.
Andre
Andre

Re: And today's feature request is...

Post by Andre »

smokeAndMirrors wrote:...UNDO / REDO.

Yep, fully agree with that one.
Andre
smokeAndMirrors

Re: More features that will knock the software into shape

Andre wrote:1). I have created a button that does just that. It sets all channels to zero and has a "General Release", so it acts as a "Master Blackout/Off"

Ah but I meant in editor mode, where a number of scenes are left playing and you have to click on each one individually and press the stop button, or else go into live mode and click the respective buttons then go back to the editor.

(I too have an "All Off" button).
Andre

Post by Andre »

Hi smokeAndMirrors

If the "Blackout" scene is in it's own group and has a "General release then when you play it in the editor it does turn off all other running scenes in the editor.

You can also double click the little icon in front of the scene name before the "Fade" tick box to stop/start a scene.

Hope that helps.
Andre