Problems with Chauvet 4Bar Flex

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

lokam_dad

Problems with Chauvet 4Bar Flex

Post by lokam_dad »

I have a new set up with 3 Chauvet 4Bar Flex bars and 1 Chauvet 4Play bar. I am using Daslight version 2 with a Gold SIDUI5 interface. I am running 32 bit Windows 7.

The problem is that no matter what addresses I assign to the bars only the first one in the chain responds. The others do nothing. However, when I unplug the interface from the first bar but leave the rest connected, it starts its random program feature and all of the other lights match the first bar.

The manual from Chauvet says that in order to change modes you have to use the menu button and the enter button. A problem with that is that there is no enter button on the ones I have.

I don't know what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated.
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

have you checked the general output tab (bottom left live screen) to see if all the chanels are active.
have you checked to see if the fixture profile is correct, ie the right number of channels.

it may be best not to patch the fixture, but to use the general faders to check if the whole unit is responding correctly to dmx.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience