Question: 1 button for 2 effects

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Synhexyl

Question: 1 button for 2 effects

Post by Synhexyl »

Hallo Everybody.

iam an german user please forgive my misstakes in english.
In the last week i becomes a dv2 to lern to use it.

my problem ist to control 2 scense with 1 button in DVS.

Example:
I want to control Ambiente Light with my ADJ-PROPAR56 6 cannels
1 blue ( mode 6 - dmxaddress 200)
2 red ( mode 6 - dmxaddress 207)
it is possible to create one button this make by the first klick ambiente fade in than waiting an by the next cklick the ambiente fade out on the same button ?

i have no idea. With two buttons it is possible and it works bute i want it on one button.

could anyone help me by my problem ?

Best wishes

Mark
ImageGerman - User
TDC-NRW

Re: Question: 1 button for 2 effects

Post by TDC-NRW »

Synhexyl wrote:Hallo Everybody.

iam an german user please forgive my misstakes in english.
In the last week i becomes a dv2 to lern to use it.

my problem ist to control 2 scense with 1 button in DVS.

Example:
I want to control Ambiente Light with my ADJ-PROPAR56 6 cannels
1 blue ( mode 6 - dmxaddress 200)
2 red ( mode 6 - dmxaddress 207)
it is possible to create one button this make by the first klick ambiente fade in than waiting an by the next cklick the ambiente fade out on the same button ?

i have no idea. With two buttons it is possible and it works bute i want it on one button.

could anyone help me by my problem ?

Best wishes

Mark

Hallo Mark,

Ich bin auch vor zwei Tagen erst eingestiegen und hatte mit DMX nie was zu tun :-) Du solltest aber auf die V3 gehen, da diese Version mehr Funktionen hat

Kurz zu Deiner Frage:
Du erstellst Dir im Reiter Setup eine neue Gruppe, in denen Du Deine Geräte als Scenen abspeicherst, die Du später gleichzeitig abspielen willst.

Danach gehst Du in den Live-Modus und gehst ganz oben auf den Reiter Effekte/Neuer Effekt. Dann geht ein Fenster auf, Du gibst dem Effekt einen eindeutigen Namen und bestätigst mit OK/leerer Effekt. Neues Fenster öffnet sich. dann setzt Du unten einen Haken auf enable/Start Group und kannst dann unten die Gruppe auswählen in denen Du deine Geräte erstellst hast. Dann erscheint der Effekt in Deinem Live Modus und Du kannst die Geräte gleichzeitig starten :-)

Viele Grüße
Tom aus NRW
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

create scene 1, and scene 2.
now on the live page right click the scene button. look for a box that says Keyboard shortcut. add a letter from the keyboard to each scene.

now the scenes can be turned on or off together with one button press.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
hassan123

Post by hassan123 »

Daslight have admitted there are some midi problems with DVC2.

in my experience if you have imported scenes from another file , this is when midi goes wrong.

it may be best to start from scratch with a fresh patch, and recreate your show. try not to move things around between groups, as this is where the midi bug is.

sorry not more helpful , but the programmers are probably all working on DVC3 bugs, so all future development of DVC2 is likely to be slow.