Feature Request

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Andre

Feature Request

Post by Andre »

Would it be possible to add a method of re-ordering or moving the groups around, this would be especially helpful on the live page as I will get the most used groups together.
The only way I can find to do it at the moment is to move all the scenes in all the other groups until I get the scenes in the group position I want, then renaming the groups correctly.
Andre
clearsound productions

Post by clearsound productions »

i agree if you could move the groups on the live section around like if they where windows.
be able to colour coding would good as well.
Andre

Post by Andre »

clearsound productions wrote:i agree if you could move the groups on the live section around like if they where windows.
be able to colour coding would good as well.

Never thought of them in seperate windows and the windows resizable as well, I would like that.

Colour coding is coming, possibly in the March release :)
Andre
Rekal

Post by Rekal »

Indeed the fuction for group movement is cool in de future....
I miss that i canot give a color to a group or a effect.
In the old version ( daslight 1 ) it was possible to give the effects a color.
Olso i canot move the effect buttons in the order i like......
LJ_Beyond

Post by LJ_Beyond »

hello there.

it would be very nice indeed if you could re-arrange your effect buttons in the live page.

The groups can already be re-ordened in your editor mode. Moving them around in the live page is not possible and doesn't seem to have much of use i guess, but that's my opinion. Just make it possible to re-orden the effect buttons... :lol: :lol:

Greetz
Andre

Post by Andre »

LJ_Beyond wrote:...The groups can already be re-ordened in your editor mode...

How do you move the groups in Editor mode, I cant do this, I can move scenes, but not a group ???
Andre
LJ_Beyond

Post by LJ_Beyond »

When I collaps my group I can move it around, just like I can move around my scenes seperately....

Just give it a shot I think. It worked when I installed the latest update from this website...

Greetz
Andre

Post by Andre »

LJ_Beyond wrote:When I collaps my group I can move it around, just like I can move around my scenes seperately....

Just give it a shot I think. It worked when I installed the latest update from this website...

Greetz

Nope don't work for me. Cannot move groups in the editor at all does not matter if the groups a collapsed or expanded.
Andre