Daslight OBY-5 Pan/Tilt Problems

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

postphobia

Daslight OBY-5 Pan/Tilt Problems

Post by postphobia »

Good Day, I am a student, and my school has recently purchased a OBY-5 moving head, however when controlled via the Daslight interface, the movement of the lights differ from that of the Virtual Simulator Stage. Hence, when using the Advanced Scene Generator to create lights that move randomly around the stage, I end up with lights that just move up and down. Is the problem with my fixture Library or the way the light is installed in my stage?

P.S. I tried using scans library editor to recreate the OBY-5 Fixture, but I am stumped as to what the specs of the OBY-5 are. Eg: What kind of a head is it, what is the Lamp and RDM settings. I would appreciate it if you could tell me that, as well as what will happen if I get the settings wrong. Thank you very much.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

This could be a problem with your profile. Mail the profile and a copy of the DMX charts to Adessa: america at daslight . com
postphobia

Post by postphobia »

About the email I am supposed to send to, is it [removed] or americaatdaslight.com or simply daslight.com? Last I checked, I don't think emails feature a " " in the email address, so I am not sure as to where I am supposed to send to. I will be going to school in approx 12 hours time, and I will send to all 3 of the above stated address. Please kindly inform me if I interpreted the address wrongly. Thanks
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

The first one. I have written it like that so the address is not spammed