Problem with patch manager.

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

binox
Operating System: Windows

Problem with patch manager.

Post by binox »

Sorry for my English.

I installed the latest version of DVC2, February 14, 2012.

When I open the path manager, it instead to create a folder with inside the fixtures, create many folders with a single fixuture inside.
I tried installing DVC2 many times, but not solve. With the old version everything was OK. Someone can help me.

Thanks binox
Last edited by binox on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
binox

Post by binox »

The latsest version don't work, with some fixtures. I had to change with a old versione of DVC2 (11 november 2011). Now it work very well again.

Ciao Binox
goldenscan

Post by goldenscan »

Hello
I have the same problem.

I tried DVC3 but to many crashes...

I went back to DVC2 latest version and I don't manage to group same projectors in a family after patching...

the most curious thing is that the put the comment below the link of download that the bug has been fixed...
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I can't see this problem.

Are you referring to the folders on the left of the patch window or the folders which are created after fixture have been patched?
Try downloading the latest DVC2 from the website and installing to a different directory (eg,' Daslight Virtual Controller 2 February').
Which OS are you using?

Let me know how you get on
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

we've managed to reproduce this problem.It only occurs with certain fixtures on certain computers..we will fix it in the next version
binox

Post by binox »

Thanks.
I am happy you found the problem, because to explain technical details in english, for me, is not easy.

In any case, I had problem with patch martin mac 250+ m4 and 7Ch rgb par 64 created with dvc2

Binox
jonesphedra

Re: Problem with patch manager.

Post by jonesphedra »

I also got this error, fortunately, I went into an older version of the DVC2 software and it worked fine without any problems.
mapquest driving directions