Easy View option: always on top

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

AlexFischer
Operating System: Windows

Easy View option: always on top

Post by AlexFischer »

Hi,

testing and programming sometimes happens just on a single notebook. Means: I always use daslight with the full resolution of my notebook. To see the result, it's necessary to switch back to running easy view.
Just a feature request: would it be possible to enrich the next version of DASLIGHT with an option "EASYS VIEW always on top"?

Alex
klauslein

Re: Easy View option: always on top

Post by klauslein »

I don't have the program in front of me now, but there is one in the settings buttons in Easy View. Click and test. It worked for me.
Greetings Klaus
appreciatedart

Post by appreciatedart »

Even if I accept it and make this a permanent modification in theslope settings, it does not take effect and the question remains.
klauslein

Post by klauslein »

Hello.

I have attached a picture and highlighted it. You have to press and test it. The colour of the button does not change, which is a pity, otherwise you could see it right away. And if you want to continue working on the programme, as always, click on the minus sign at the top right of the Easy View. Then the easy view symbol is on the taskbar and can be brought back into the picture by clicking on it. I hope I could help!

Greetings Klaus
Attachments
Easy View 3 D.JPG
Easy View 3 D.JPG (108.18 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
CrownCrazy

Post by CrownCrazy »

AlexFischer wrote:Hi,

testing and programming sometimes happens just on a single notebook. Means: I always use daslight with the full resolution of my notebook. To see the result, it's necessary to get phenq amazon switch back to running easy view.
Just a feature request: would it be possible to enrich the next version of DASLIGHT with an option "EASYS VIEW always on top"?

Alex

In my opinion , the next version of DASLIGHT with an option "EASYS VIEW always on top" will be good.