Speed of Scenes in Super Source

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Raptor82
Operating System: Windows

Speed of Scenes in Super Source

Post by Raptor82 »

Hey

I'm glad an official version of DS5 is out.

I have a question regarding Super Sources:
Is there the possibility to vary the speed of a scene imported into a super source?
I have Pan/Tilt effects scenes with x2 speed or more, unfortunately when I import these scenes into my super source, my effects speed is only at x1 speed.

Is there an solution with my problem or am I forced to manually trigger all my effects to have the desired speed?
MatrixLights
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Speed of Scenes in Super Source

Post by MatrixLights »

Hey,
There is no workaround for this.
This was already reported multiple times but still not fixed…

Regards,
Matrix
Answers in English or German

Mac / DL 5.0.2.1 / DVC Gold / AKAI APC Mini mk2
musicdrive
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by musicdrive »

Yes - I have been waiting for this option for a long time and I hope it will be soon. Now it is complicated to achieve the desired effect at the right speed. I would need to smoothly change the speed of individual scenes in the superscene - through automation such as dimmer and phase.
MeromTi

Post by MeromTi »

Hi,

Maybe a bit offtopic but, how do you even change the speed of your chasers, move effects? Looking for this a while.. But can't find a option? Did I miss this one?

Greats,

Jarno
Divictlerner

Post by Divictlerner »

Raptor82 wrote:Hey

I'm glad an official version of DS5 is out.

I have a question regarding Super Sources:
Is there the possibility to vary the speed of a scene imported into a super source?
I have Pan/Tilt effects scenes with x2 speed or more Paper Minecraft
, unfortunately when I import these scenes into my super source, my effects speed is only at x1 speed.

Is there an solution with my problem or am I forced to manually trigger all my effects to have the desired speed?

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the official version of DS5! You possible to adjust the speed of a scene imported into a Super Source, but it may depend on the specific software or hardware you are using. If you are using a video clip or animation as the source for your Pan/Tilt effect, you may be able to adjust the speed of the clip before importing it into your Super Source. Many video editing software programs allow you to adjust the playback speed of a clip, so you could try slowing down the clip to match the desired speed of your effect.