5.0.b09 Touch Buttons Toggle Bug

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

rsnb100
Operating System: Windows

5.0.b09 Touch Buttons Toggle Bug

Post by rsnb100 »

When touch buttons are set to toggle, they correctly release scenes in the same bank but the buttons themselves do not release when another button linked to a scene in the same bank is pressed. The only way to release buttons appears to be to press the button again. Same problem in Daslight and Remote.

Also, resetting a fader using the reset all or reset selected buttons doesn't reset the linked touch fader.
juls

Re: 5.0.b09 Touch Buttons Toggle Bug

Post by juls »

Hello
Can you send me an video to explain your problem.
I cannot reproduce.

Thanks
cperian
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by cperian »

Hey,

Got the same issue here. Recorded a short video: https://youtu.be/bKQ4ZvlHAH0

In the video you can see that
* On the touch page buttons don't get deactivated and stay in the active state
* Enabling scenes on the controls page doesn't turn the buttons on the touch page to an active state

It seems like the buttons are missing some feedback.
Toxxi

Post by Toxxi »

Should be possible to "group selected toggle buttons" so only 1 button of the group could be activated. Click on another button of the group, deactivate the previous.
LeeLBrown

Post by LeeLBrown »

I plan to use DL5 live this weekend. I am using the TOUCH screen to control each song in my bands set list. I have a bluetooth pedal which I am able to send a key to window, and I can map 4 keys x- one to each button on the pedal - to send keystrokes to DL5. I created in CONTROL a BANK for each song containing superscenes, and I am trying to move Verse-Prechorus-Chorus-Verse2, etc through the song using a mapped key to on the TOUCH Screen.

I mapped the z key to the BANK NEXT button (>|) in the CONTROL window. So, when a song goes from say Verse to Pre-Chorus, pressing the z screen on the keyboard in the TOUCH screen performs that transition just fine. And when I use the bluetooth pedal (PageFlip DragonFly) to advance scenes within the song bank, my lights in fact match scene advance within the bank. When I created the first song, the active scene in TOUCH seemed to match the active scene in CONTROL.

Now, I have added a bunch of songs. Again, In CONTROL, for EACH SONG BANK I mapped the z key to BANK ADVANCE button to the next scene. So there are probably 40 BANK NEXT buttons mapped to z.

When using the TOUCH screen, the button for the active scene is not being illuminated. How do I see what scene button is active in the TOUCH window?

Also, is it possible to have another button which will linearly go to the next (song) Window in the TOUCH menu?

Thanks,
Lee
kchaddock

Post by kchaddock »

Is there an answer to this toggle (solo) button question?
I think this functionality is hiding in some way when setting up button.
I have some status color scenes set up and I created a "all off" scene that effects the same functions as the color scenes, thinking it would deactivate the buttons as well as the scene. It didn't work, I thought until I tried each one individually. First turning the scene on, then using the "all off" scene, one of the buttons works exactly as I expected. When I activate it's scene with the button then pressing the "all off" button, it does deactivate the scene and the button. However the other buttons don't work that way, just the two. I don't know I did this, I went through all the properties and made sure the same faders/channels where effected, but I can't tell what is making the difference between those two buttons and the others.

Thanks
kchaddock

Post by kchaddock »

I almost forgot. It has to be in a specific order that the buttons are pushed.
kchaddock

Post by kchaddock »

OK, I figured it out and here it is for those who are still searching.
In the scene "Advance Properties" set the "Release Mode" to "All". The buttons will then deactivate when a different scene is selected.
I think you can also do a specific bank, but I haven't tried that yet.
S.lellwitz

Post by S.lellwitz »

kchaddock wrote:OK, I figured it out and here it is for those who are still searching.
In the scene "Advance Properties" set the "Release Mode" to "All". The buttons will then deactivate when a different scene is selected.
I think you can also do a specific bank, but I haven't tried that yet.

In diesem fall wird die Szene aber immer deaktiviert wenn eine andere szene aktiviert wird, egal in welcher bank