Suggestion for Daslight 5

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Ryan Schmit
Operating System: Windows

Suggestion for Daslight 5

Post by Ryan Schmit »

Hello everyone, in this topic I offer suggestions for DVC5, however the text here will be translated by my dear Google Translate, I hope there will be a good understanding ;)

1st subject, Is a simple ScanLibrary planned or a new one is on the way with improvements ?

2nd subject, Many lasers on the market work very well with DMX, but would it be possible with a revival of ScanLibrairy and Visualizer 3D to handle these lasers without necessarily connecting them to DMX ?

3th subject, On Daslight 4, we could assign the same programming to several buttons ("SHOW" window), but on this one, we cannot do it, it bothers me personally because I would like to assign a programming of my moving heads with several animations of the Dimmer but that is impossible (unless I use SuperScene and I add the movement with several animations of the dimmer but that resets the lyres to the first step of its animation). Is there an alternative that I unfortunately haven't discovered ?

Thank you for reading this topic, I love this product and your work, thank you for all :)