[IMPORTANT Feature request list]: DEVELOPER ATTENTION PLEASE.

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

would you like to see these features in daslight 5.

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7

DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

[IMPORTANT Feature request list]: DEVELOPER ATTENTION PLEASE.

Post by DJMan32 »

Please Respond if you show interest in these features.

The only thing stopping many of my clients I from purchasing this program and hardware for church and live use.

Scene Priority: The ability to have selectable scene priority is a major feature that should already be built in but is not.
Making custom Bump buttons or Movements that override other scenes being played is a Necessity to live Lighting. (Feature added) Thank you !!!

ADJUSTABE FADE IN AND OUT TIMES VIA EXTERNAL SOURCE: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU (Feature added)

Keep up the great work Daslight team!!! I have been looking forward to this new version for a very long time and cannot wat to start using it, just some small chips that NEED to be fixed before I switch from hog and GrandMA.

EDIT: Another feature that needs to come back is the midi out channel selection, some midi devices use the different channels out to change brightness and other features not controllable via velocity alone.
Can someone from the development team please respond to show this post has been viewed and considered? Waiting for these features before purchasing multiple dvc gzms.

EDIT2: Ability to Detach the separate touch pages for multiple monitors. This would be a nice feature as well.

EDIT3: Minor issue, but white color would be nice to set the groups to, better for organization especially since white is an option in the touch view.

EDIT3: The ability to make quick scribbles on the touch buttons would be nice instead of tabbing out to paint, saving a little image, and then importing the picture.

EDIT5: Media Map (Solved)

EDIT6: Superscene BPM.

EDIT7: the ability to drag and drop stationary scenes into a step scene which does not reference the scene while playing unlike the super scene, just an easy way to quickly add steps to turn them into a chase.
Last edited by DJMan32 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
alex_j_suess

Re: Major Feature request: POST NEEDS MORE ATTENTION

Post by alex_j_suess »

+1
DJMan32

Re: [IMPORTANT Feature request list]: DEVELOPER ATTENTION PLEASE.

Post by DJMan32 »

THANK YOU DASLIGHT FOR FIXING THE FADE TIME ISSUE, now channel select on the midi out and detachable touch pages for multiple monitor use and I will be purchasing many daslight controllers.
Last edited by DJMan32 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex_j_suess

Re: [IMPORTANT Feature request list]: DEVELOPER ATTENTION PLEASE.

Post by alex_j_suess »

ADJUSTABE FADE IN AND OUT TIMES VIA EXTERNAL SOURCE: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU